Affiliate marketing is one of the leading ways to make money online. If you are new to the internet business model it is quite easy to get confused by all the information out there. I would suggest you read the below paragraphs first before proceeding:
1) Affiliate marketing is all about referring customers to a vendor
2) When a customer makes a purchase the vendor pays you a commission based on the percentage of the sale price
There are many people using all kinds of online strategies to refer customers to vendors, such as article marketing, forum marketing, PPC marketing, and many more.
Let’s go step by step.
1) First you need to sign up with any affiliate network. ClickBank is one of the leading networks, there are many others. If you want a very easy way to make money online with affiliate marketing without having to build a site, use ClickBank, it’s like having a website for free. You won’t have to worry about domains, hosting, or worrying about loading time, everything is done for you. Just create a hoplink and you’re done.
2) Next you need to build your affiliate site, this can be done with blog websites, or a simple text page. You can make a website with html using Microsoft Frontpage or Mozilla FrontPage or XHTML. You can use a simple text or html page. I prefer html, because it loads faster. Once you’ve made your site (or you can make a website with Blogger etc. which loads instantly) you will need to add links for your vendor’s products etc. and you will need other articles on this product such as reviews etc. You can make them by using Google Adwords to pay for them, or you can write them yourself.
3) Add links to products, and then you need to promote your site. You can have the same site with several affiliates. I recommend going with Google AdWords to go with your forum marketing, PPC marketing, and PPV business. If you run a forum, you can promote your products using Google AdWords to go as high as you want. This is quite effective and one of the leading ways to earn income online.
There are many other methods to make money online, such as building a blog website. I recommend using Google Sites in order to get an even more automated and automated experience. Google Sites allows you to host unlimited numbers of Google Apps, such as your browser, your emails, your photos etc. There is a free version and a premium version. I recommend the free version as it is quite easy to use. It can also be quite slow. If you have a problem with something, Google takes time to respond to your question (it is called Google Support). Google makes a video and a FAQ so that you have answers to any question you may have.
Also, you should consider using AdWords to drive traffic to the sites of the vendors and of your affiliate sites, as well as any other websites you might have. Google AdWords allows you to bid for sites that are relevant to the product you’re advertising. For example, you can have a site that advertises lawn maintenance products and there are lots of lawn maintenance websites on the internet. You can have your ad on the lawn maintenance site and another for a lottery ticket. Google will target your ads depending on the nature of the ad and the content of your site. Google can do this based on keywords. The more sites you have with AdWords ads the more people will click on your advertisements.
Google is a great tool to use. AdWords is not free, but it does allow you to place up to 50 ads at a time. You can use this to market different products, services or websites.
As you probably have noticed by this time, I wrote this article to convince you to make money with affiliate programs, the free version can’t give you all of the information, you can get on the internet. There are also a lot of books written about internet marketing that you can buy and read. The important thing to remember is that if you’re serious about making money online then you have to follow a proven system that works and stick to it, do the research and implement it.